In order to reach us and to secure freedom to travel, we recommend owning or renting a car which can be rented at the arrival airport or in Scicli.
• Arrival airports with national, international and low cost airlines: Catania, Palermo and Comiso.
Car rental in each airport.
From Catania Airport to Sampieri by bus
From Comiso Airport to Sampieri by bus
• Arrival ports: Palermo, Messina or Catania.
Reaching Sicily by ferry is an easy solution and you can save time since roads might be very busy during summer. You will find ferry connections from Genoa, Livorno, Civitavecchia, Naples and Salerno to Palermo, Messina or Catania.
• Scicli or Sampieri railway station.
In Sampieri or Scicli railway station in not possible rent a car.
• Catania railway station.
On the one hand, you can reach Sicily up to Catania by motorail trains easily, while on the other hand you can catch a bus or rent a car in Catania.
• From Catania to Siracusa, follow road signs to Rosolini-Pozzallo-Marina di Modica-Sampieri.
• From Palermo to Siracusa, motorway to Catania (follow road signs from Catania). It should be better avoid the road to Caltanissetta-Gela.
• From Messina to Siracusa, motorway to Catania.
Welcome to Sampieri!
Alficodindia is located on the coast of Sampieri-Cava D’Aliga, in front of La Spiaggetta Bar-Camping, 500 metres west to Sampieri.
AlCorvo Holiday Home is located on the coast of Sampieri-Cava D’Aliga to km. 2, 500 metres of the coast.